The 20-30 mmHg level of compression is the first medical grade compression.
It’s the most widely used medical grade because it provides competent compression to your legs without being too strong.
The 20-30 mmHg level of compression is great for managing swelling in your legs, spider veins, varicose veins, travel, sports and after certain surgeries.
o2fit’s compression wear helps to improve power, endurance, recovery and temperature regulation. It does this by supporting the muscles and delivering additional blood flow to key areas.
- Reducing muscle oscillation upon ground contact
- Increasing torque generated about joints, improving performance and reducing the risk of injury
- Increasing vertical jump height
- Improving repetitive jump power
- Enhancing recovery following strenuous exercise by aiding in the removal of blood lactate and improving subsequent exercise performance
- Increasing feelings of positive leg sensations both during and following strenuous exercise
- Reducing the effects of delayed onset muscle soreness in the days following strenuous exercise
Measure your calf at the thickest point and match to the sizes below:
Extra Small - 32cm to 34cm
Small - 34cm to 36cm
Medium - 36cm to 38cm
Large - 38cm to 40cm
Extra Large - 40cm to 42cm
Extra Extra Large - 42cm to 44cm